dedication is running out of fanfiction to read
important character development questions
- under what circumstances do they lick a thing to claim it as their own
- what are their feelings, hypothetical or otherwise, regarding the High School Musical series
- whose face(s) would they draw dicks on in sharpie if they saw them passed out on a couch at a party
- what would their reaction be to seeing Frozen in theaters and witnessing Hans doing the douchebag thing
- i dunno where to go from here; i made this post solely for the HSM one
twenty one pilots is so good for crying to and dancing to and fueling creativity and thinking about life and singing along and introducing your friends to a rad new band and dealing with your issues and falling love and what i’m saying is twenty one pilots is a great lifestyle you should try
In which Jaime required coffee in order to sit through the wedding vows. [x]
"I’m trying to sleep, but I can’t when you all have guns for hands." "Up on the sun, looking sad and beautiful, just like you, like me, like everybody else."
MASH UP: Guns For Hands by Twenty One Pilots (vs) Harlem by New Politics
Watch These 4 Girls Destroy The Female Stereotype Like The Monsters They Are
These four amazing girls from the DC Youth Slam Team give new meaning to the word “monster” just in time for Halloween. Tell ‘em girls.
OH GOD THEY JUST WON EVERYTHING AND DESTROYED EVERYTHING AT THE SAME TIME I’M CRYING